Thursday, February 22, 2018

A Woman Sees Hell and Lives to Tell About It. // The Testimony of Mary K. Baxter's Visit to Hell



A Woman Sees Hell and Lives to Tell About It. // The Testimony of Mary K. Baxter's Visit to Hell

During the month of March in 1976, Mary K. Baxter had a vision of Hell. The Lord Jesus appeared to her after she had spent several days praying and seeking God. His beautiful presence gave her peace.

Mary K. Baxter writes about this in her book titled A Divine Revelation of Hell. Below is an excerpt from the first chapter. You can find the entire book (in a PDF format) at this link for free, or order a paperback version from Amazon.com. (It was published by permission on divinerevelations.info.).


Mary K. Baxter wrote (on page 3 of the PDF version):

'He said, "I am Jesus Christ, your Lord, and I wish to give you a revelation to prepare the saints for My return and to turn many to righteousness. The powers of darkness are real and My judgments are true.

"My child, I will take you into Hell by My Spirit, and I will show you many things which I want the world to know. I will appear to you many times; I will take your spirit out of your body and will actually take you into Hell.

"I want you to write a book and tell of the visions and of all the things I reveal to you. You and I will walk through Hell together. Make a record of these things which were and are and are to come. My words are true, faithful and trustworthy. I Am That I Am, and there is none beside Me."' [End quote] (Baxter) 

Jesus spoke with her a little more, and then she was instantly taken out of her body. She was now in the spirit realm and was able to see her husband and children below, asleep on their beds. She said: "It was as though I had died and my body was left behind on the bed while my spirit was going with Jesus up through the top of the house. It seemed as though the whole roof was rolled back, and I could see my family asleep in their beds." (Baxter). Then, she was taken high above the earth and she could see funnels or vortexes of some kind which seemed to spin around. She asked Jesus what those funnels were.

Mary K. Baxter wrote (on page 4 of the PDF):

'"These are the gateways to hell," He said. "We will go into Hell through one of them."

Immediately, we entered one of the funnels. Inside, it looked like a tunnel, spinning around and around and back again like a top.

A deep darkness descended on us, and with the darkness came a smell so horrible it took my breath away. ...'  (Baxter). 

She described seeing demonic entities along the sides of the tunnel. After describing the foul stench and mentioning about the hideous demons she saw in Hell, Mary K. Baxter said: "... only the presence of Jesus kept me from screaming at the sheer horror." (Baxter). 

She also had all her senses in Hell. She could taste, touch, hear, see, and smell the horrors of Hell. She wrote (on page 4 of the PDF):

'If anything, my senses had become more sensitive, and the odor and filth almost made me sick. Screams filled the air as we came near the base of the tunnel. Piercing cries came up the dark tunnel to meet us. Sounds of all sorts filled the air. I could feel fear, death and sin all around me.

(A cavern. Pixabay. Free images.)
The worst odor I have ever smelled filled the air. It was the smell of decaying flesh, and it seemed to be coming from every direction. Never on earth had I felt such evil or heard such cries of despair. Soon I would find that these were the cries of the dead and that Hell was filled with their wails.' (Baxter). 

Jesus took Mary K. Baxter through a tunnel which was filled with demons and then out into a large cavern which was filled with multitudes of pits in the ground. She said they were shaped like a bowel and were four feet across and three feet deep. Jesus told her that Hell was shaped like a human body and was deep in the earth. The Lord had also told her that they were in the left leg of Hell. (At this link, we have a couple examples of people she saw during her first trip to Hell.)


  If you would like to know Abba God the Father and Jesus Christ (God the Son), and be saved from sin, click here to read more. 



Mary K. Baxter Sees a Christian in Hell? We Will See What the Bible Says.

She saw some sights there, but we will now focus on a visit Mary K. Baxter had to what Jesus told her was the "Center of Hell." While there, she saw a couple different people in cells. They had practiced sorcery and were in Hell. Then, Jesus Christ had Mary K. Baxter see a woman who claimed to have been a Christian at one time. The woman had said to Jesus: "I once knew You, and You were my Savior." (Baxter) (See page 51 of this PDF version of Baxter's book "A Divine Revelation of Hell." It has been posted up on divinerevelations.info by permission.)

(Note: What we are about to share will be shocking and disturbing, but it is good to hear because it is Biblical.)

Mary saw a woman in Hell who was locked in a cell, in the side of a cavern. Her body was literally burning up and chunks of burning flesh were falling off her skeleton. A horrible odor filled the atmosphere around the cell. And, the cries of the souls in Hell filled the atmosphere. Mary K. Baxter had said earlier: "I felt so sad that I was almost sick. I made up my mind that I would do all I could to tell the world about this place." (Baxter) (See page 51 of the PDF version of "A Divine Revelation of Hell.")

The woman in the cell cried out for someone to help her. Mary K. Baxter saw a skeletal form with eyes instead of "burned-out sockets." Mary was very sad and had pity for the tormented soul. She wanted to somehow help the lady escape. 

Mary K. Baxter wrote:

'"It's so painful," she said. [Note: The woman in Hell is speaking.]

"Lord, I will do what is right now. I once knew You, and You were my Savior." Her hands clenched the bars of the cell. "Why won't you be my Savior now?" Big pieces of burning flesh fell from her, and only bones clenched the bars.

"You even healed me of cancer," she said. "You told me to go and sin no more lest a worse thing come upon me. I tried, Lord; You know I tried. I even tried to witness for You.

But, Lord, I soon learned that those who preach Your Word are not popular. I wanted people to like me. I slowly went back into the world and the lust of the flesh devoured me. Nightclubs and strong drink became more important than You. I lost touch with my Christian friends and soon found myself seven times worse than I had been before."' (Baxter) 

[This soul in Hell went on to say:]

'"[...] I never intended to be lost. I did not know that I was possessed by satan. I still felt Your call upon my heart to repent and be saved, but I would not. I kept thinking I still had time. Tomorrow I will turn back to Jesus, and He will forgive me and deliver me. But I waited too long, and now it is too late," she cried.

Her sad eyes burst into flames and disappeared. I screamed and fell against Jesus. O Lord, I thought, how easily could that have been me or one of my loved ones! Please, sinner, wake up before it is too late.' (Baxter) [End quote]


How Can Christians Be in Hell?

One might wonder how a Christian could fall away and end up in Hell. But, the truth is that the Holy Bible is full of scripture teaching that faithful believers and Christians can turn away from God. This happened both in the Old and New Testaments. 

In Ezekiel 33:13-16, God gives this admonition: 

"[13] When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it. 

14. Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right; 15. If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die. 16. None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live." [End quote]

God is merciful and just. He cannot let a rebellious person enter Heaven, even if that person knew God and served God for a period of time prior to his rebellion. But, if a wicked man turns to Jesus Christ (the Lamb of God) for salvation and chooses to look to God for help to forsake sin, and if he doesn't harden his heart greatly against God, as he did before, he will enter Heaven. Repenting from sin is not works. Repenting is just recognizing that you sinned, and choosing to forsake sin.


But, when we forsake sin, we are forsaking it in order to have close fellowship with God, who greatly loves us. Out of His great love for us, Abba Father God sent Jesus Christ to die on the cross for our sins and to shed His precious blood to cleanse them away. 

But then, the devil tells us something like this: "Because Jesus paid for your sins, now you can live how you want, and you don't have to truly forsake the sin."

There is great danger in believing this lie that you can never fall away from Jesus because following this lie to its ultimate conclusion will bring about eternal separation from God and eternal torment in Hell.


The truth is that anyone who lives after sin, and refuses to forsake it, will certainly perish in Hell. Galatians 5:19-21 warns believers that going after any sin will keep them from inheriting the kingdom of God, which is Heaven and all that God offers us on earth and in Heaven. 

Galatians 5:18-21
(A cavern. Pixabay. Free images.)

"[18] But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." [End quote]

This was addressed to believers because Paul addressed the epistle (letter) of Galatians to the churches of Galatia, in chapter 1. And, in chapter 5, verse 1, Paul wrote: "[1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage." (Galatians 5:1).

So, in Galatians 5:19-21, Paul is telling Christians that they can fall away. Hebrews 10 gives an admonition or warning to believers. In Hebrews 10, the Holy Spirit had the writer of Hebrews write these words:

[Hebrews 10:23-32]

"[23.] Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 24. And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25. Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

26. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27. But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29. Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 

30. For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. 32. But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;" [End quote] 

The fiery indignation is Hell and the lake of fire. 

And, the scripture and its context is clear that the writer is addressing Christians who were sanctified by the blood of Jesus. Former Christians who are now in Hell had been set apart to God and made holy by the blood of Jesus Christ, but they had sinned willfully against God and had refused to repent. The writer of Hebrews exhorted believers (in verses 23 through 25) to visit with each other, and to provoke each other to do what is right, and to love each other. After that, the writer warned believers not to continue in sinning against God but to truly turn from sin.

God wants His children to repent from sin (meaning to forsake it) so that they can have eternal life in Heaven and unbroken fellowship with Abba Father God and Jesus Christ now, while on earth, and forever in Heaven.

  If you would like to know Abba God the Father and Jesus Christ (God the Son), and be saved from sin, click here to read more.  



_________________




WORKS CITED

Wiese, Bill. "Bill Wiese - 23 Minutes in Hell." YouTube.com. Google.com. (Video)

(Angelica Zambrano). "Angelica Zambrano testimony heaven and hell." Youtube.com. Google.com. (Video)

Baxter, Mary K. "A Divine Revelation of Hell." divinerevelations.info. divinerevelations.info. (PDF)

For a paperback copy of Baxter's book, check out: Mary K. Baxter. "A Divine Revelation Of Hell." Amazon.com.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Simon Peter's Three (3) Denials of Christ and Peter's Three Boastful Statements in the Gospel Accounts

Peter's Three (3) Denials of Christ and Three Boastful Statements in the Gospel Accounts ________________________________ Wh...